Our customers and our employees are at the heart of every single thing we do. That’s why we believe it is our duty to provide them with all of the resources we can during this unprecedented time. This page has everything we perceive to be important from a business standpoint. Take a look at some of our other pages to learn how you can take action or how you can stay positive.
Working Together/ What Mode Are You In?
Work From Home Challenges
- Critical Collaboration with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Video Communication 101
(Best practices and a few of our favorite tools)
- WFH Like a Boss
(4 tips to make WFH, work for you)
- What The…WiFi?!
(featuring Wall Street Journal’s internet tips)
- Video Killed the Audio Call
(featuring TechRadar’s list of best rated webcams)
- Fundamentals I: August 03
- Mold Tools: August 10
- Fundamentals II: August 24
- FundamentalsI: Aug.31-Sept.03
- Sheet Metal: Sept. 14-15
- Weldments: Sept. 16
- Assembly: Sept. 17-18
- Advanced Part: Sept. 21-23
- Surfacing: Sept. 24-25
- Fundamentals II: Sept. 28-30
Check out our Training Page for more information and register today.