Get a Quote
Simple Custom Configuration
- Benefit from all the powerful capabilities of DriveWorks Xpress and DriveWorks Solo, and more
- Decrease costs of custom designs with order specific CAD data and documentation
- Maintain consistent and accurate data derived from rules, calculations, and logic
- Reduce repetitive tasks by automating the design and documentation process
- Equip sales and marketing with a valuable tool that can quickly show products in real time, aiding in the sales process
- Use anytime, anywhere, and on any device
Reduction in Lead Time
Savings compared to competition
AUTOMATE REPETITIVE TASKS
Save Time Now to Produce More Later
POWERFUL DESIGN AUTOMATION
Enable easy automation with an intuitive interface that allows for specialized settings on what sales and customers can configure and create, including dimensions, features, custom properties and drawings using Excel style syntax rules.
CREATE AN ONLINE SALES CONFIGURATOR FOR DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND TABLET
Speed up design time and win new business faster by allowing sales, distributors, and customers to discuss new variations of the product at their convenience, on a device of their choice.
CONFIGURABLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE INTERFACE
Add a professional touch with customized, company branded forms and interfaces that can be easily embedded into your website.
GENERATE MULTIPLE FILE TYPES
Whenever a SOLIDWORKS part, assembly, or drawing is generated, DriveWorks can save the model or drawing in a variety of other formats such as eDrawings, DXFs, PDFs, and more.
INTEGRATION TO OTHER COMPANY SYSTEMS
Avoid costly errors with DriveWorks’ ability to immediately pass data to and from other company systems such as ERPs, MRPs, and CRMs. This eliminates manual mistakes. To help companies manage and organize files, DriveWorks has an out-of-the-box integration to SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management (PDM).