Recommended UsesGet a Quote
A Simple Custom Configurator
- Benefit from all the powerful capabilities of DriveWorks Xpress, and more
- Enhance product quality and avoid errors by capturing your design’s intent and know-how expressed as rules
- Increase engineering productivity by automating your “same but different” parts
- Decrease the costs of custom designs, shorten sales cycles, improve customer service, and increase overall sales by putting the best methods and processes into your configurator
- Respond quicker to sales enquiries by automatically generating general arrangement drawings, custom quotes, cover letters and bill of materials
Reuse design knowledge
Create Design rules
Automate repetitive tasks
Drive More, Worry Less
GENERATE ORDER SPECIFIC PRODUCT VARIATIONS
Automatically generate SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies, and detailed drawings, and quickly respond to sales enquiries with DriveWorks Solo’s easy-to-use preview and quote generation functionality.
CUSTOMIZABLE FORMS TO AID SELECTIONS
Use Form Designer to design custom forms and configure valid permutations. Add unique rules base on form-to-form navigation to help you move quickly through the forms depending on what options are needed. Include images, guidance messages, and feedback to help select the right options.
REUSE EXISTING DATA
Reuse information by saving it into DriveWorks Solo. Eliminate the reliance of data that exists in other company systems, spreadsheets, notebooks, and co-worker’s heads for good!
TEMPLATE DOCUMENTS FOR RESPONDING TO SALES ENQUIRIES
Quickly respond to sales and customer enquiries by simply linking the values entered on your DriveWorks forms to the rules and data inside DriveWorks Solo. Automatically create professional responses based on your predetermined rules.
ADVANCED CONTROL OVER YOUR DRAWINGS
Take advantage of creating customized rules to control the state and scale of Sheets, state, scale and position of Views, the position of Break Lines, Annotations, Annotation Positions, Layers, and Custom Properties. Conveniently save drawings in other file formats, such as PDF, JPEG, DWF and DWG for greater flexibility.