Free CAD Tool
Recommended UsesGet a Quote
CAD for the Non-CAD Professional
- View, print, and review CAD files intuitively
- Access DXF and DWG files with ease
- Ensure any user will understand 3D models and their product data
- Enable easy communication for rapid prototyping
- Display files conveniently on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices
shorter design cycles
Reduction in design costs
Increase in manufacturability
A Flexible CAD Tool
EASY TO USE
Allows CAD and non-CAD users the flexibility to view, print, and review SOLIDWORKS files.
CROSS PLATFORM COLLABORATION
Conveniently accessible on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices.
VIEW IN A 2D OR 3D ENVIRONMENT
Rotate and manipulate models from all angles with eDrawings Viewer, and easily access them in 2D or 3D files.
VIEW DESIGN ANALYSIS RESULTS
Effortlessly view design analysis results created by SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SOLIDWORKS Plastics.
Seamlessly identify and match geometry in multiple drawing views. This allows easy interpretation when comparing the same location within different views.