SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional
MSRP - 1 Annual License
Recommended UsesGet a Quote *Does not include subscription service
Worry Less, Design More
- Automate time-consuming and error-prone tasks with automatic mark generation, wire numbering, and report generation
- Create and maintain company standards with integrated, customizable templates and libraries
- Focus on innovation with easy-to-use design reuse tools and ready-made parts, symbols, and 3D models
- Enable real-time collaboration between electrical and mechanical designers
- Eliminate ordering errors with a single, up-to-date Bill of Materials for both mechanical and electrical design components
- Reduce waste by accurately estimating wire length, cable length, and enclosure space needed to complete a project
decrease in project design time
decrease in cabinet size
decrease in rework and schematic errors
Intelligent Schematic and 3D Electrical Design Tool
ENABLE REAL-TIME COLLABORATION BETWEEN ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL DESIGNERS
Changes made to 2D Schematics are immediately seen in 3D and vice versa, enabling electrical and mechanical design teams to work in parallel.
PRODUCE AND SHARE BEST-IN-CLASS SCHEMATICS
Quickly and easily capture any & all relevant meta-data while maintaining company standards with intuitive, flexible, purpose-built design tools. After finishing a project, export schematics to PDFs with automatically generated, intelligent hyperlinks that allow non-SOLIDWORKS users to quickly navigate through and understand your design.
AUTOMATICALLY ROUTE WIRES, CABLES, AND HARNESSES
Instantaneously route wires, cables, and harnesses with information automatically pulled from schematic designs.
AUTOMATE REPORT CREATION, WIRE NUMBERING, AND TERMINAL STRIP DRAWINGS.
Never type a Bill of Materials by hand again! SOLIDWORKS Electrical automates error-prone and time-consuming tasks with fully customizable reports, automatic wire numbering, and detailed, auto-generated terminal strip drawings.
MAINTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE PROJECT HISTORY
Save project snapshots as revisions are made. Never redo work to undo a mistake.
REUSE EXISTING DESIGNS
Groups of design elements, full pages, and even full projects can be added to a centralized library for quick and easy reuse.