Recommended UsesGet a Quote
The power of SOLIDWORKS PDM with unparalleled project management abilities.
SOLIDWORKS Manage combines the power of SOLIDWORKS PDM with extended capabilities that allow teams to manage, share and collaborate on project timelines and tasks,
complex business processes, and advanced record and bills of materials management.
- Take your designs to manufacturing at lightning speed with seamless integration for SOLIDWORKS users
- Manage project stages, timelines, and milestones
- Attach items, files, and list deliverables (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Utilize user tasks and timesheets to track progress
- Create, edit and compare Bills of Materials (BOMs) using items and files
- Import BOMs directly from Excel
- Configure states and decision points for all types of business processes
- Attach affected items and files and enable ad hoc approvers and user tasks
- Ideal for Engineering Change, New Product Development and many others
- Create interactive graphical dashboards to display critical information
- Configure reports to company standards and publish automatically or on demand
Did You Know…
of project time is spent on conceptual design
more design iterations are made during the conceptual phase
of customers need to collaborate during the conceptual phase
Better Innovation, Collaboration, and Faster Time-To-Market
SOLIDWORKS Manage provides critical information to help teams focus on important tasks and project stages, all connected to designs and documents stored in SOLIDWORKS PDM.
SOLIDWORKS Manage streamlines business processes, automates document creation,
and brings together all involved stakeholders with new products, from sales and
marketing to production and support
BILL OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
SOLIDWORKS Manage brings together, in one place, all components required for
product definition, whether represented by a CAD model, document, or database-only items.
DASHBOARDS AND REPORTS
SOLIDWORKS Manage provides instant access to critical information in an easy-toconsume format for better decision making.