SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
- Document Control
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Tech Docs
- Technical Sales
Affordable Document Control Is Here
- Work from the right version every time
- Learn and implement quickly — if you know Windows Explorer you’re already half way there
- Control your document process with a low-maintenance system that does not require a dedicated support staff
- “Go live” in days, not weeks or months
- Save engineering time by re-using existing designs and components
Simple Collaboration for Improved Workflow
REVISION AND VERSION CONTROL
Eliminate errors and confusion related to revisions with robust workflow capabilities and automatic versioning.
Protect your intellectual property and control access to files based on user, group, document type, and even the state that a document is in. Simple, yet powerful control.
Reduce engineering time by re-using existing data, and finding that data quickly.
FILE REFERENCE MANAGEMENT
Save time on fixing lost or broken references. PDM updates references automatically when files are moved or renamed. Maintaining all file references between parts, assemblies, drawings, and other types of design data has never been easier.
AUDIT TRAIL AND HISTORY
Discover document changes quickly. Determine who made a change, what they changed, when they changed it, and why with audit trail and history.