Plastic Design Validation
SOLIDWORKS Plastics Professional
MSRP - 1 Annual License
Recommended UsesGet a Quote *Does not include subscription service
Simulation-Driven Design for Plastic Part Production
- Benefit from all the powerful capabilities of Simulation Plastics Standard, and more
- Predict how molds will fill and identify if there will be any air traps
- Reduce unsightly sink marks
- Eliminate costly mold rework with multiple-gate molds
- Identify weld line location and assess part quality before molding
- Simulate multi-cavity and family molds, and automatically balance runner systems
First Shot Mold Success
Reduction in Development Costs
Advanced Simulation Tools for Part and Mold Designers
PACKING PHASE SIMULATION
Identify the effects on part shrinkage by simulating the holding pressure phase of the injection molding cycle.
ADDITIONAL MOLD GEOMETRY SUPPORT
Support for advance runner and sprue design, hot and cold runners, and multi-cavity and family molds.
AUTOMATIC RUNNER BALANCING
Automatically balance runner systems for family molds to ensure consistent fill times and pressures to mold the parts.
ADVANCED MOLDING SIMULATION CAPABILITIES
Support for co-injection, multi-shot, insert over-molding, gas-assist, sequential injection, and many other advanced molding processes