Flow Design Validation
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Flow
MSRP - 1 Annual License
Recommended Uses*Does not include subscription service
Get a Quote
Easy Simulation of Fluid Flow, Heat Transfer, and Fluid Forces
- Find potential errors and modify designs early in the design process—before it’s too late
- Optimize and inspect complex flows concurrent with the design process for a better prediction of performance
- Satisfy design goals earlier in the design cycle with flow conditions
- Reduce the risk of overheating in your designs with complete heat transfer simulation covering conduction, convection, and radiation
- Improve product efficiency with a lowered pressure drop or reduce the number of fans required
Reduction in time-to-market
Advanced CFD that’s Accessible to Everyone
INTUITIVE COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD)
Easily simulate fluid flow, heat transfer, and fluid forces critical to the success of your design. SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation offers advanced CFD capabilities in a fully integrated, intuitive package.
CREATE REAL WORLD CONDITIONS
Run “what-if” scenarios to analyze how changes to your part affect its overall performance. Easily compare pressures, velocities, temperatures – or all of the above across multiple design iterations.
DRIVEN BY ENGINEERING GOALS
Generate CFD insight that directly translates into technical decisions through a concurrent engineering approach.
Whether your flow is internal or external; laminar, turbulent or transitional, or even a non-Newtonian fluid, Flow Simulation can handle it all.
Leading companies in industries such as the automotive, aerospace, defense, life science, machinery, high tech, and more are engineering more efficiently with Flow Simulation.