SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium
MSRP - 1 Annual License
Recommended Uses*Does not include subscription service
Get a Quote
Advanced Dynamics and Non-Linear Stress Dream Tool
- Benefit from all the powerful capabilities of Simulation FEA Standard and Simulation FEA Professional, and more
- Recognize when designs will deform immediately
- Predict failures in non-linear materials
- Avoid costly overdesign and costs of material by understanding product performance early on
- Shorten your time-to-market by reducing the need for costly and time-consuming physical prototyping
Shorter Design Cycles
Reduced Assembly Validation time
Lower Prototyping Costs
Advanced Simulation Capabilities in an Easy-to-Use Package
LARGE DISPLACEMENT SIMULATIONS
Consistently return accurate results from the Advanced Solver even when models experience excessive bending or deformation from everyday use.
Predict non-linear material models for complex simulations of rubbers, foams, and many plastics easily.
Efficiently determine the effects of time-varying loads such as harmonic or random vibration on parts.
Incorporate frequency, impact, drop tests, and more–all in one study. Outputs can include displacements, stress, strains, velocities, accelerations, and modes of vibration.
COMPOSITES COMPONENT SIMULATION
Create more innovative designs with a specialized module for the simulation of composite components.