SOLIDWORKS Simulation Professional
MSRP - 1 Annual License
Recommended UsesGet a Quote *Does not include subscription service
Gain an Advantage Over Any Failure Mode
- Benefit from all the powerful capabilities of Simulation FEA Standard, and more
- Avoid costly overdesign and costs of material by understanding product performance early on
- Reduce the risk of warranty issues significantly
- Simulate frequency or buckling in your designs
- Understand the effects temperature has on your design
Shorter Design Cycles
Reduced Assembly Validation time
Lower Prototyping Costs
Validation for Virtually Any Failure Mode
DESIGN OPTIMIZATION FROM SIMULATION
Automatically optimize your designs based on specifically set criteria utilizing SOLIDWORKS key simulation data.
BUCKLING AND COLLAPSE SIMULATION
Identify failure in buckling faster. Analyze your structure, identify critical bucking factor of safeties, and predict bucking mode shapes with ease.
Determine temperatures in a component based on defined conduction and convection coefficients. Easily identify stresses and displacements due to thermal expansion.
Identify the natural frequencies and mode shapes of a part or assembly. Predict and prevent resonance at your assemblies operating frequency.
DROP TEST SIMULATION
Analyze the effect of an impact of your part or assembly on a defined target surface. Output stresses, strains, and displacements based on an inputted drop height or velocity.
ADVANCED 2D SIMPLIFICATION
Simplify complex assembly and achieve faster results using a 2D simplification model. Output plane stress, strain, or utilize with axial-symmetry.