3D Design Software
MSRP - 1 Annual License
Recommended UsesGet a Quote *Does not include subscription service
Engineering and Design Tools to Drive Innovation
- Create robust 3D models for everything from simple designs to complex surface and sheet metal designs
- Improve product quality and reliability across a wide range of industries and applications
- Design with application-specific tools for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing
- Accelerate your design process with SOLIDWORKS easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- Design innovative parts, assemblies, 2D drawings, and animations
- Speed up time-to-market
increase in productivity
decrease in subassembly design time
decrease in design cycle
Get Started in 3D CAD Design
Part and Assembly Modeling
Laying out your design assembly structures, sheet metal design, weldments, plastic part design, mold design, and much more has never been easier in SOLIDWORKS.
Create 2D drawings from your 3D models with the push of a button, and automatically generate parts lists and cut lists to track material needs.
Design Reuse and Automation
Leverage existing engineering data to create new designs and speed up new product development quickly and efficiently.
Advanced CAD File Import
Speed up product development by easily converting data to intelligent SOLIDWORKS CAD geometry from existing data (both 2D and 3D) and modify the geometry. SOLIDWORKS provides a variety of translators with broad capabilities to import and export file data, enabling you to work with a wide range of suppliers and customers.
Collaborate and Share CAD Data
Allow the design team to work closely with other project stakeholders. Share with confidence knowing that SOLIDWORKS software provides ways to protect your designs before sharing them beyond your organization, and to manage project data and control design revisions.
Design for Manufacturing
Ensure your product can be manufactured, using SOLIDWORKS 3D tools to review your design early in the development process.