Last Updated on by
The month of October is fast approaching and it is almost time for our SOLIDWORKS 2016 Rollout event co-sponsored by HP and Intel’ Core’ i7′!
Travel “Back to the Features” with the DesignPoint Team – watch the trailer below for a sneak peek of what to expect when you attend a rollout session at one of our two locations:
Why Should YOU Attend?
- Engage with experts to see how SOLIDWORKS can solve your design challenges
- Gain knowledge about the advanced tools and improved graphical interface in SOLIDWORKS 2016
- Explore new capabilities and automated features that enhance productivity and streamline development
- Meet others from your local SOLIDWORKS community
- Receive FREE training
- And so much more!
Help us get you “up to speed” during our SOLIDWORKS 2016 Launch, an event full of learning, networking prizes and excitement – All completely free.
When and Where?
- Tuesday, October 6th at the Westwood in Garwood, NJ
- Tuesday, October 13th at the Lancaster Host Resort in Lancaster, PA
Reserve your spot today!