Last Updated on by
SOLIDWORKS World 2019 (SWW19) has officially begun and our team has completed their first day. As always, SOLIDWORKS does not disappoint. The conference was kicked off with an amazing amount of energy, enthusiasms, and announcements. For those who would like to follow along live, you can actually stream SWW19 right here.
- STRATEGY – 3DEXPERIENCE.WORKS
- A new and innovative portfolio has arrived for customers and mid-market companies, it’s not only a game changer—but expected to be a benchmark for future SOLIDWORKS users. Read more here.
- PORTFOLIO – DELMIA WORKS
- A critical component of the new platform—are you ready for the ultimate ERP system that caters to manufacturing and beyond? Read more here.
- PRODUCT – XShape
- A new SOLIDWORKS product, will be coming this summer, so get excited! Read more here.
- COMMUNITY – 3DEXPERIENCE WORLD
- You read that correctly. We’re going to reach new sectors and new heights. Read more here.
No longer will it be deemed SOLIDWORKS World…here is the next date you need on your radar!
February 9-12, 2020!!
OUR TEAM IN ACTION
Robert Maldonado, our Application Engineer, presented today. His presentation was called ‘The Certification Game.’
Cristian Fustos, our Senior Data Management Specialist, also presented today. His presentation was called ‘So you think you can restore?’
Always honored to be a part of this amazing community, we can’t wait to go home and apply everything we’ve already learned thus far!