Last Updated on by
Program Benefits of SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services
Technical support services
SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services provide you with live technical support. Support services include telephone assistance about product features, menu commands, installation issues and troubleshooting.
Search a comprehensive library of Technical Articles, Help Topics, Tech Tips, Tech Alerts, Macros, and Best Practices, all written and reviewed by SOLIDWORKS experts. Whenever you need information be confident that the answers are at your fingertips.
Software upgrades and enhancements
Get automatic upgrades to current versions of SOLIDWORKS software, including new releases and service packs. Email notification keeps you on top of important news, service requests and the latest software updates.
Customer Portal and MySolidWorks
The place to get the best answers to your questions about SOLIDWORKS in one location. Stay current, sharpen your design skills and share your expertise all from the convenience of your mobile device or desktop!
Why Subscribe to SOLIDWORKS?
You want to:
- Work in an up-to-date development environment that keeps you competitive
- Improves operational efficiency
- Empowers developers
SOLIDWORKS® Subscription Service offers a smart, flexible way to maximize your investment in SOLIDWORKS solutions.
The Customer Portal
SOLIDWORKS Customer Portal provides you with tremendous value and gives you 24/7 online access to vital information and resources, including:
- The latest versions of SOLIDWORKS software and Service Pack updates
- The Knowledge Base – a wide range of technical documents and resources
- A complete view of SRs (Service Requests) and SPRs (bugs)
- Enhancement request privileges to help impact future releases
- The ability to participate in a wide range of discussion forums
- Registration of software licenses
- The ability to review license and Subscription Service information
- The capability to edit your Customer Profile