Have your plastic part designs ever suffered the embarrassment of short shot, shrinkage, uneven cooling or deformation? If your designs are having difficulty performing during the injection molding process, it’s time to get tested.
SOLIDWORKS Plastics gives you the tools to easily assess your designs for manufacturability by simulating the plastic injection process. By using SOLIDWORKS Plastics, you can catch potential defects in the early stages of your design, gain the insight to make smarter decisions earlier, save money by avoiding costly late-stage design changes, and get to market faster.
Explore the SOLIDWORKS Plastics Get Tested library today:
- Blog: Be Your Own Injection-Mold Mastermind
- Short Video: Identify Deformations Before Manufacturing
- Short Video: Design Better Parts with SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- White Paper: Why Choose SOLIDWORKS Plastics?
- White Paper: Adding Advanced Virtual Testing Capabilities to Your Design Workflow
- Presentation: Best Practices for Optimizing Plastic Part Designs