SOLIDWORKS Advanced Assembly Modeling
November 4, 2019
- Lancaster PA
What to Expect
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM — lunch is included!
- Prerequisites: SOLIDWORKS Fundamentals and a minimum of 80 hours of SOLIDWORKS modeling time.
Improve the Speed and Performance of Assemblies
- Assemble your models quicker
- Spend less time updating individual parts
- Automate hardware and preset mates into a part
- Improve performance for large assemblies and fix assembly errors
- Display your assembly with various, easy to switch between, display states
- Design entire assemblies starting with just a layout sketch
Accomplish more, faster, by using mates that better define the relationships between your parts.
Top Down Assembly Modeling
Create assemblies with parts that actively reference each other and automatically update to reflect design changes.
Automation of Commonly Used Components
Never add hardware manually again! Place mates in commonly used components to automatically place them when inserting into an assembly.
Control how your assembly is displayed. Learn how to create various displays and switch between them easily to show exactly what you are trying to capture.
Improve Performance of Large Assemblies
Drastically improve the speed of large assemblies. Learn how the structure of a model, the detail shown, and mates used effect the performance of an assembly.
Create a layout from scratch that describes the motion of an assembly through sketch block relationships. Create parts from these sketch blocks and an assembly from these parts.