SOLIDWORKS Fundamentals II
December 16, 2020
What to Expect
- Duration: 3 days
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM — lunch is included!
- Prerequisites: SOLIDWORKS Fundamentals I
- Aids in preparation for the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) exam
- Increase the accuracy of your drawings
- Take an everyday drawing and add a WOW factor!
Create a new drawing
Create drawings from 3D parts and specify to see each view without drawing it manually.
Learn how drawings rich in information adapt to change in designs.
Work the way YOU want. Create templates and formats that fit your individual needs.
Incorporate different types of tables into your drawings such as Bill of Materials, hole location, bend location, and maybe even a dinner table!
Apply the skills mastered in Fundamentals I to assemblies. Now you learn how to create exploded views of assemblies!