SOLIDWORKS Mold Design
August 10, 2020
What to Expect
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM — lunch is included!
- Prerequisites: Fundamentals I, Fundamentals II, and/or a minimum of 80 hours of SOLIDWORKS modeling time. Completion of SOLIDWORKS Advanced Part Modeling is recommended.
Complete Design Tools for Mold Designers
- Quickly create mold plates
- Understand draft and parting line geometry
- Reduce mold design time through reusable data
Leverage Powerful Tools for Complete Mold Design
Basic Core and Cavity
Master the basic core and cavity functionality to quickly create molds for your designed parts.
Side Cores and Pins
Create shut-off surfaces, side cores and pins for more advanced mold design.
Advanced Parting Lines
Analyze part thickness, draft and undercuts. Create complex, specialized parting lines to meet your design needs!
Surfacing for Mold Design
Learn advanced surfacing techniques for editing complex mold designs.
Work With Imported Geometry
Understand techniques to manipulate and change even imported geometry.