SOLIDWORKS Surface Modeling
September 24, 2020
What to Expect
- Duration: 2 days
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM — lunch is included!
- Prerequisites: SOLIDWORKS Fundamentals and a minimum of 80 hours of SOLIDWORKS modeling time.
Learn How to Design Complex and Organic Parts
- Create complex surfaces and bodies for a natural, organic look
- Gain tighter control of complex fillets and chamfers
- Reduce workloads by modifying imported geometry
Hone Your Surfacing Skills
Understand surfaces in the context of SOLIDWORKS and learn how to create, trim, extend, thicken, and manipulate them.
Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling
Use surfaces in conjunction with other features to modify and create solids.
Repair and Edit Imported Geometry
Modify geometry that was imported from alternate file types and repair translation errors.
Blends and patches
Create and manipulate complex blends to give your product a finished look.
Advanced Surface Modeling
Use a sketch picture to capture design intent, create lofted surfaces, and implement design changes.
Master Model Techniques
Maintain design intent while creating complex surface models using these techniques.